Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quest Small Business Marketing

Our maintenance shop, West Metro Aviation, uses Qwest's internet and phone service. We just recently signed up for their small business Core Connect plan to market our business online. Doing so offered us several email addresses, a hosting site for our website, and several other opportunities. Recently Qwest has started a new program which offers social media for businesses such as, blogging, facebook, and twitter help, which was very convenient for West Metro seeing as we have only been blogging for a year. Qwest was wonderful. The team member I was connected with helped me set up a Twitter account, an fully explained what and why you "tweet". She also helped me link my blog with my facebook page and my twitter account so when I post those incredibly interesting articles written about Mike (my dad), it automatically posts it on my facebook page and my Twitter feed. Jeez just listen to me using all these new cool internet terms. I know I am probably leaving all of you 50+ people out there in the dust with these new terms but don't worry, Qwest can help you with that. Working with Qwest has been much easier than going about figuring out how to connect all the different social networks by ourselves. They have always been just a phone call away with help for any questions about blogging.

West Metro Aviation
763.682.1516 office
763.682.1552 fax
westmetroaviat@aol.com
www.WestMetroAviation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment